Monday, July 20

Personalized Gift Ideas


How many times were you baffled when purchasing gifts for the special folks in your life? It seems as though people have all they want, need and then some. Then you throw in the variables: their taste level, something unique that they can appreciate and you def don't want to gift anything that someone has already gifted-it's almost like showing up at a party to find someone wearing your exact garb-not cool. Saks features a nice selection of personalized gifts. This has been a fave of mine for sometime. I usually order from Things Remembered but I love the personalized plate sets for the kiddies and the personalized coasters makes for a nice housewarming gift-they work for both men & women. The coasters would go great with a set of nice wine glasses. Code SFASUM9 gets you free shipping on all orders @ saks.com.

2 comments:

  1. I am such an idiot, I forgot to buy my father a gift on father's day and when my sister's gift turned up I felt terrible. Please can anyone name a place where I can buy quality personalized fathers day gifts? I want to make sure I get him something special next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berchta-www.thingsremembered.com offers a good selection. They also have many retail locations so you may be able to find one near you. Another good option is www.redenvelope.com. Here's a link for father's day gifts: http://www.redenvelope.com/fathers-day-rfdfv?ref=redgaff_Upromise&prid=GAFFLAD
    It's never too late!

    ReplyDelete