Friday, August 21

$250k Lambo A Lemon But Consumer is a Winner


Consumer Ralph purchased a $250k 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Spider Convertible and soon noticed the brakes had a squeaking & screeching sound-how annoying is that?! When he took it back to the dealer they told him it takes a while for the brakes to break in-ok...He visited a Lambo mechanic that was unable to resolve the problem-experts were even flown in from overseas to resolve but to no avail. Ralph filed a lemon law suit with the State Attorney Generals office in the state of Washington where the car was purchased and won the case. He will return the car for a full refund. The dealer should have done the right thing from the start. Bad PR+legal fees=stupid move. For the video clip click below: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/08/20/sign.az.lamborghini.lemon.knxv

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I came across this during my search for something regarding this.

    ReplyDelete