Thursday, November 19

Bloomingdale's Beauty: A Moxie Makeover



Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting the newly remodeled Bloomingdale's Beauty Department "The New Bway" at its flagship location on 59th Street and I am so impressed! Huge, I mean grande!, improvement from the previous floor space. There is a great flow of open space among all beauty stations and the aesthetic is euphoric. Think high tech flat screens, lacquer, chandeliers and tons of pretty mirrors to try on all the luxurious beauty products. The best makeovers in my opinion are Bare Escentuals, La Prairie and Benefit cosmetics who features a brow bar boutique that offers waxing (face only $12 & up) and lash applique ($20 & up) which btw is a very smart strategy. I missed the Tokyo Lash Bar at Shu Uemura (sigh) I'll have to check it out next time. For men The Art of Shaving features a Barber Spa. For more info click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment